Audis in the park 8 MEAL

a2sumo

A2OC Donor
Hi all as per previous years why let the fun end when the day is over---so we have booked a nice pub for an evening meal after SATURDAYS part of the AITP 8 SHOW. The pubs details can be found here https://www.thebramptonmill.co.uk
There is plenty of parking for us all and the setting is very nice for photos.

So if your interested in joining us please click the calendar link below and then post in this thread how many of you.
http://www.a2oc.net/forum/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=95&day=2016-8-13

Those that have been to the AITP shows in the past will remember the greet meals we have had in the past on the Sunday but now the show is a two day event it makes more sense to have the meal on the Saturday 13th August. Gives us all time to travel home on the Sunday at a sensible time. Looking forward to the show and seeing you at this meal. Cheers Mike and Yvonne

Di, myself, Kayleigh & Kieran will be in attendance Mike.

Vonnie shared the menu today, looks excellent with a wide choice. Can't wait. Cheers again.

Fantastic your coming -if you need any help planning your trip just ask. mike and yvonne

Look forward to seeing you again. Me and Billy will be there for the Saturday night meal.

James

Virginia, Maite and myself will be in attendance as well.
In order not to be fooled by steak sizes, we'll take a conversion table with us this time ;)

We look forward to meeting you all again!

Hi all thanks for adding your names for the meal.

At the moment we have
  • a2sumo
  • cmpbtb+3
  • Darren C+3
  • Jeffers66+1
  • jp.oog+1
  • robin+1
  • Vonnie
  • Ajbrewster+1
  • Jigsaw+3
  • Pheonix
  • Special edition+1
  • That totals 25 so the area we had reserved is now over booked, so we are trying to up the booking--so at the moment NO MORE NAMES TO BE ADDED

Last edited:
For the meal we now have some spare places so if you missed out please contact me via pm or this thread.

At the moment we have
The private area we booked is for 21 people. We did have 25 but that inc a few children so it was ok. Details of the meal can be found on the opening post in this thread. Thank you Mike

That's great mikemars name now added

At the moment we have
The private area we booked is for 21 people. We did have 25 but that inc a few children so it was ok. Details of the meal can be found on the opening post in this thread. Thank you Mike

Last edited:
Back