Auto HVAC hidden menu, no access

dzikuss

Hi, everyone!
Can anybody explain why hidden menu on my Audi A2 has no access. I tried recirculation button+arrow up (ussually it works), but nothing happens. Works only "recirculation button+temperature up" where temperature from C* to F* changes..Maybe there is need for some adaptation, but I tried all the channels, there is no posibility to adapt something..none of channels is available..

Hi, everyone!
Can anybody explain why hidden menu on my Audi A2 has no access. I tried recirculation button+arrow up (ussually it works), but nothing happens. Works only "recirculation button+temperature up" where temperature from C* to F* changes..Maybe there is need for some adaptation, but I tried all the channels, there is no posibility to adapt something..none of channels is available..

Hi and welcome to the A2oc

Sorry to say it can't be done - https://www.a2oc.net/community/inde...matronic-cannot-be-accessed.33980/post-293663

Cheers Spike

Just to back up what Spike has said - the diagnostics mode in the A2 Climatronic is an urban myth propagated online in several places, even if outwardly similar ones in A4 / A6 of the same era do have this feature. If I remember correctly, many years ago someone who was involved in the engineering of the A2 / A6 systems posted here and confirmed this from an insider's perspective.

Back