AUTOCAR A2 buying guide - new today

Just bought this (of course!) Very good issue, even without the Audi A2 content! What was surprising was how much electric propulsion came into almost every artical! The future, it would appear .... I'd recommend purchasing this particular issue ....

David

Just bought this (of course!) Very good issue, even without the Audi A2 content! What was surprising was how much electric propulsion came into almost every artical! The future, it would appear .... I'd recommend purchasing this particular issue ....

David
I thought they were a bit harsh in their comments on the TDI90 though. David, I was up in Prestatyn a few weeks ago. Mad busy otherwise would have liked to meet you in person. Hope to be back up again (with A2) over the coming month. Paul

, I was up in Prestatyn a few weeks ago. Mad busy otherwise would have liked to meet you in person. Hope to be back up again (with A2) over the coming month. Paul
You'd be very warmly welcomed, here! Quite a few members have visited me. Just let me know when you could visit and I'll be able to expect you.

David

Back