Bad Link

Hi,

New member "Bert" has asked me for help, he has just upgraded and still cannot access the MarketPlace, I told him that it might be because (I think) a moderator has to change the status, is that right?

Steve B

Hi,

New member "Bert" has asked me for help, he has just upgraded and still cannot access the MarketPlace, I told him that it might be because (I think) a moderator has to change the status, is that right?

Steve B

Hi Steve
I’m not sure how the two link, but I have checked the PayPal account and can see that the payment was made on the 3rd so have amended the account to Paid Member

Regards Yvonne

Hi Team
Last Wed, I used 'messages' to send a pm to 'A2OC' regarding dead links in an old post.

Just wondered if that's the correct procedure for reporting this or should I have used another means of contact

Cheers Spike

Hi Team
Last Wed, I used 'messages' to send a pm to 'A2OC' regarding dead links in an old post.

Just wondered if that's the correct procedure for reporting this or should I have used another means of contact

Cheers Spike
Hi Spike

The A2OC account is a team account, but someone will eventually see the message. For fastest response you can post here or message me directly.

Thanks

Ben

PS I’ll check the message you sent now.

I've added 2 new redirects to handle links to posts and threads such as these.

Back