Blue A2 at East Kilbride

ca2n

A2OC Donor
Blue TDI SE with blue 5-seater leather, headlamp washers, PDC, floor box. Has to be somebody on here!

Spotted (long way from Coventry) or for sale? Not one of ours, nor have I seen it. I'm only a few miles from EK.

Spotted! Was visiting building in background.

About 10 from me.

Does anyone ever come forward from these?

I found a lovely dolphin grey Tdi90 a single street back from my house and I’ve been trying to bump into the owner for a while but I think they are hiding!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i spotted a 2005 silver one in Hamilton a fortnight ago going into garages across from equis could this be you
Almost certainly, I do electrical work for Strathclyde Auto Tune who I trust to work on my cars on the rare occasion that I don't DIY. Roof bars and (sometimes) ladders are an easy indicator of my A2. I tend to work near Hamilton, just leaving Coatbridge heading to Uddingston and Bellshill now.

How could you guys not know that this is my blue A2 :/ shame on you PINKY! lol

https://www.a2oc.net/community/index.php?threads/my-a2s-so-far.26952/

ca2n did you have a good snoop inside lol ;) you forgot to mention Double Din, MFSW, DIS, rear electric windows and Bose! :p

Yes it was mine before i gave it to my wife and i now have the silver one which you will see parked in the same parking lot while i'm at college!

Cammy

Last edited:
Almost certainly, I do electrical work for Strathclyde Auto Tune who I trust to work on my cars on the rare occasion that I don't DIY. Roof bars and (sometimes) ladders are an easy indicator of my A2. I tend to work near Hamilton, just leaving Coatbridge heading to Uddingston and Bellshill now.
yes it was that one mine has roof bars aswell black with red and and needs a good paint job at the moment

Back