BOSE symphony II adding bluetooth connectivity

nod

hi folks, I'm sure its here somewhere but couldn't find it, which is the (a) best value adaptor to allow streaming of music from a phone to the car stereo (in my case it is a BOSE symphony II 2002 tdi car) - not bothered about in car calling., (b) the other end of the scale bluetooth connect, usb connect, sd card connect including calls. I'd appreciate links to something you've used sucessfully. Needs to be plug and play and for BOSE.

cheers

Okay, plug and play for BOSE isn't really an issue, as all the "sound" signal processing is done by the BOSE amplifier, so all good there.

I found this to be a very good compromise for wifey - https://www.amazon.co.uk/USB-Adaptor-Bluetooth-Audi-Radios/dp/B00DZKXGJY/ref=pd_sbs_107_1/262-7042536-8848016?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B00DZKXGJY&pd_rd_r=411c3a9e-a8b3-41cd-a240-04fe810a6d14&pd_rd_w=fnzTu&pd_rd_wg=bOANz&pf_rd_p=15756fbb-4ceb-4379-9d2c-7af36daab01e&pf_rd_r=AMEQFSD08C1RDQT449P2&psc=1&refRID=AMEQFSD08C1RDQT449P2

This allows you to stream anything coming from your 'phone, and also plays back MP3s and WMAs from USB or SD cards. The folder naming convention for these is a little fiddly, but once you've got the hang of it it works really well.

All it needs to work is plugging into the CD Changer on your head unit, and earthing on same.

Reactions: nod

PlasticMac

I have one of these, (AnyCarLink 1080-B) and it's very good, easy to fit, comes with everything you need, even radio pull out keys, and hands free mic. I'd buy it again.

This one's cheaper, by £20, sounds very similar. TT Forum member has fitted one, and is happy. You pays your money etc! Mac.

Reactions: nod
I have one of these, (AnyCarLink 1080-B) and it's very good, easy to fit, comes with everything you need, even radio pull out keys, and hands free mic. I'd buy it again.

This one's cheaper, by £20, sounds very similar. TT Forum member has fitted one, and is happy. You pays your money etc! Mac.

I think it's the same one :)