Can anybody help with transporting rear seats

alanfr

I have been offered a couple of rear seats by Clackers in Wales (Conwy). I am in Amersham. Is anyone travelling between these areas and able to help me get them please? They could be dropped off with Proghound (Leighton Buzzard) if that is more convenient or I am happy to drive somewhere to meet up West of London (Amersham is near M25). PM me if you think you can help. Many thanks

I have been offered a couple of rear seats by Clackers in Wales (Conwy). I am in Amersham. Is anyone travelling between these areas and able to help me get them please? They could be dropped off with Proghound (Leighton Buzzard) if that is more convenient or I am happy to drive somewhere to meet up West of London (Amersham is near M25). PM me if you think you can help. Many thanks
I am visiting Andy a week tomorrow, 22nd. May have room for just 2 rear seats, as collecting a complete interior. Not exactly near you but will be returning via M6 n M5?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

I am visiting Andy a week tomorrow, 22nd. May have room for just 2 rear seats, as collecting a complete interior. Not exactly near you but will be returning via M6 n M5?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
Apologies that I did not reply! Very kind of you to offer. I got distracted by major problems with a house I have on IOW (and where Iget no internet signal) so my checking things has been sporadic. Was hoping another member was about to pick them up but his car suddenly off the road! Good luck with your interior.

Apologies that I did not reply! Very kind of you to offer. I got distracted by major problems with a house I have on IOW (and where Iget no internet signal) so my checking things has been sporadic. Was hoping another member was about to pick them up but his car suddenly off the road! Good luck with your interior.
Ah, but back on the road early next week and I’ll be heading north immediately. Already in discussions with Andy about seat collection.

Top man Ian ?

If it's easier for you to drop them at mine in LB on a weekday I can complete their journey to Alan.

Back