Carpets

JavaGreen

Scotland
So, just taken the carpets out of the fsi..... look like after market mats and to be honest.... past sell by date. So quest is to find out if anyone has recently bought carpets for respective A2..... looking for 8/9/10 of of ten quality.... so will pay for decent set. Trouble is, when you get carpets from online they sometimes disappoint hence the question to members.

Cheers
Paul

I just ordered these after I saw a picture of them installed on FB. They looked decent and fit really well. They are £13 on Amazon and made in Yorkshire. I will let you know what they are like when I have received them next week.

241213151_10226893463309000_4964290455874126585_n.jpg
241246321_10226893463509005_2297565166537214911_n.jpg

Here are the pics I saw on FB

My goodness, what a price.... really look forward to what you think of them when they are delivered. Got to be better than my current set.

Thanks for the input, it is most appreciated.

I just ordered these after I saw a picture of them installed on FB. They looked decent and fit really well. They are £13 on Amazon and made in Yorkshire. I will let you know what they are like when I have received them next week.

View attachment 85193View attachment 85192

Here are the pics I saw on FB
I have the same ones - ok, good quality except the heel pad on the driver’s mat which took about a week to lift on the edge nearest the seat.
Ideally, if it comes loose, stick down with contact adhesive and sew round the edge with button thread.

I got a set of those 3 years ago on my BHC - absolutely fine and much better than having wet / snowy feet going onto the internal carpet matting / soundproofing in winter-time. The integral clips mean that they locate properly as well front and rear. My other half's car was fitted with a similar set by the seller, and her heels did eventually cause the driver's heel pad to come partially adrift so I removed it for safety to avoid her shoes getting caught.

Thanks? This looks like the way to go, would more than likely put a rubber mat on top for driver’s area.

Back