Childrens Hospice

ijedgar

A2OC Donor
I received an email from a childrens hospice that I supported when I was working but had to cut off when I retired.
In this current crisis they are struggling to keep supporting the children with life limiting illnesses.
They have asked me to raise some money through sponsorship related to the number 26 so I am toting 5 tonnes of top soil in bucketloads up the steps from my drive up to the back garden,it`s actually 28 steps not 26 but who`s nitpicking.
Moderaters I do hope that it is ok for me to put a link in here to my Justgiving page so that anyone who feels like helping to support this very worthy cause can make a donation.
Still missing my A2`s,the VW Up is a great little car but nowhere near as versatile.
Stay safe all getting through this nasty event.

Just done it Edgar ..good luck my friend a nice cause ...we supported one in South Wales when we had the business ..a great cause .?

Thank you for the donation and the blessing on my knees holding out Steve.
Legs are ok it`s the two lumbar discs that are shot that I have to be careful of.
Doing the buckets in groups of 5 with long rests in between.

Progress is slow but sure.

1.jpg
1.jpg2.JPG3.JPGIMG_1845.JPG

Ian added some more ££ disappointed you haven’t got more interest ..be careful Ian you don’t crock yourself ..I’m rooting for you ..Paul

I can get my socks on in the morning so it has coped better than I thought that it would.
I am now having a couple of days of R & R to recover.
Yes,definitely a cause close to my heart,no child should have to endure what these kids are put through.

Back