clutch pump

esmir

Hi all i need a pump for my automat A2
clutch pump.
Any one know a page where i can find it?
thanks

None available on ebay.de. A better option might be to separate the motor from the hydraulic unit and send it to:

They should be able to rebuild it for you. You'll then have a new unit rather than a S/H unit of unknown condition.

RAB

I am unable to reply to your conversation because it's locked. The part you require is a clutch actuator, part no. 6N0142063A (or B or D), available from VW or Audi. I wouldn't buy a secondhand example - it may not be better than the one you have and is really a consumable item. If the unit is leaking oil, you need a new unit. If the potentiometer has failed, send the unit to Mankmil on a2-freun.de; he will replace the potentiometer with a Hall effect sensor which is a non-wearing part. This is cheaper than buying a new unit. He speaks English.

RAB

Last edited by a moderator:
This part leak oil and the car when stop it turn of with a gear on.
now i need to change all but where can i find it
thank you

Can you not buy one from VW or Audi in Albania?

RAB

Like @RAB I can not understand why you can not order the needed part through the parts department in a local VW or Audi dealership

No becouse here are a few like this car.
i hope to find only on line?
Thank you
VW/Audi should still be able to get the part for you. 1.2Tdi's were never sold in the UK but I don't have any difficulty getting parts!

RAB

Back