Concert System radio code card

ijedgar

A2OC Donor
I know that I do not need the radio code card and that the radio will automatically re-sync to the car however I have a small problem.
Somehow I have managed to get two sets of operating instructions with the Radio Card attached.
As I am thinking of selling the car I would like the right instruction manual to go with the car along with all the other paperwork,manuals etc.
Is there a way of finding which of these cards is the correct one for the Concert sysytem in my car?

Do the month / year date codes on the back of each manual give any clues as to which is likely to be for your 05 car

Cheers Spike

Pull the radio out ,there will be a AUZ number on the side of the case ,match that up with the AUZ number on the card . Or if you've got Vag Com (VCDS) read measured block 81 to get the AUZ number ( only works on CAN radios.)

Pull the radio out ,there will be a AUZ number on the side of the case ,match that up with the AUZ number on the card . Or if you've got Vag Com (VCDS) read measured block 81 to get the AUZ number ( only works on CAN radios.)
^^ This. ^^
If you remove the stereo, you'll see its serial number on the right-hand-side, usually stamped into a metal plate.

Cheers,

Tom

Back