Couple of questions......

Hello all. I'm new to the delights of the A2 having only just purchased. I'm sure someone will know the answer to the following:-
1) The ASR button on the centre console seems to have a couple of switch blanks next to it, what are they for
2) The top of the dashboard, above the centre vents has a well defined rectangular section, any reason for this, I know it's all one moulding as I had a look when I replaced the unit below to tidy up a few broken vent slats and two broken cup holders

Hello all. I'm new to the delights of the A2 having only just purchased. I'm sure someone will know the answer to the following:-
1) The ASR button on the centre console seems to have a couple of switch blanks next to it, what are they for
2) The top of the dashboard, above the centre vents has a well defined rectangular section, any reason for this, I know it's all one moulding as I had a look when I replaced the unit below to tidy up a few broken vent slats and two broken cup holders
Welcome firstly,
No:1 was a sat Nav control knob I believe,
No:2 air vent ductwork.

For 2, have a look at this: note this is the potential and not the starting point.

Last edited:
Back