DF04 TVE on the motorway

Skipton01

Admin Team
Lovely little red (I think, in the half light of dawn) colourstorm, which I passed on the M62 this morning.

Lifted the spirits a little on the way in to work, as I don't see many these days, especially on the motorway.

On average I see one every fortnight (being driven), though I've yet to receive a 'reply'. It does lift the spirits, regardless.

Not me, but I did Edinburgh, Coventry, Watford, Winchester and back recently in my 1.6FSI Colour Storm. Great trip, great car for big miles! :)

I’m quite lucky and normally get to see a few a week, also there are 2 just round the corner from me

Reuben

Please dont say theres some sort of A2 "car fwends" sign... Though I can think of one that would upset some, index and second finger down to make the A, then flip the same up for the 2.... Perhaps thats why you dont get replies ???

Please dont say theres some sort of A2 "car fwends" sign... Though I can think of one that would upset some, index and second finger down to make the A, then flip the same up for the 2.... Perhaps thats why you dont get replies ???
[/QUOTE]

For speed, you could just abbreviate it to the latter in memory of Agincourt and hope they aren't members of A2oc?

For speed, you could just abbreviate it to the latter in memory of Agincourt and hope they aren't members of A2oc?
[/QUOTE]

Well, you could use both hands - or one if youre from Norfolk....

Back