Dodgy Air Con

Hi Guys

I'm new to the forum so thought that I would introduce myself and at the same time pick the brains of all you Jedi on here;)

I've just jumped across from the VW Audi Forum as I currently drive an A6 with all the toys ( every man has to have something big in his life) :eek:

The reason for my visit today....................Having successfully sold the brand to my son I have just picked up a lovely A2 1.4TDi Sport in Grey, 54 plate with 75K recorded miles. The car suffers from a few of the issues that I've read about on this and the VW Audi Forums. Its headlights are marked on the inside of the lenses and appear to mist up on occasion and the 'minus' buttons on the digital air con control panel are loosing their colour. Biggest problem at the moment is the air con itself. Basically it doesn't work! Irrespective of setting it blows out hot air? I wouldn't expect the system to need gasing as the car appears very well maintained, I've also tried all of the open this, close that etc etc.

Any help or advice on these problems or any tips on the car would be very gratefully appreciated (even though I'm an A6er)

Thanks very much

Steve

Wow

Thanks Spike. Just had a good fumble with the car and available flaps and guess what..............Cold Air :)

These Forums are great :)

Back