Dog Guard

Malli

I think I read somewhere that there is a factory dog guard that fits in the place where the luggage cover goes. Is this correct? If so does anyone know where to get one?

I've got one (not for sale I'm afraid) they are really good if fiddly to fit. Around about £30 as far as I recall.

Regards

James

I think I read somewhere that there is a factory dog guard that fits in the place where the luggage cover goes. Is this correct? If so does anyone know where to get one?
Keep an eye out on gumtree & shpock as they do come up sometimes at bargain prices !
I can get the part no if needed tonight.

Keith.

I've got one (not for sale I'm afraid) they are really good if fiddly to fit. Around about £30 as far as I recall.

Regards

James
Hi James where did you get it from? £30 seems like a bargain. Will it still be available from Audi?

Hi Mali,
I’ve found the part no: 8z0017223 KE
From an old post from graham2704
Mine is under a whole load of tools etc so cannot confirm tonight but Audi or tps may be able to confirm.

Keith.

Hi Mali,
I’ve found the part no: 8z0017223 KE
From an old post from graham2704
Mine is under a whole load of tools etc so cannot confirm tonight but Audi or tps may be able to confirm.

Keith.
Hi Keith, part number very much appreciated. I will investigate further.

I had an Audi dog guard in my first A2, simply sits in the holders where the load cover would be. Only extends upwards so can't be used without the seats ( we have one in our Touareg that extends down behind the seats. )

Last edited:
Back