Easy Beginner Additions (Storage)

I thought of some easy beginner “upgrades” and I wanted to know if the following parts are still available directly from Audi. I know it’s probably best contacting them myself but I thought I’d ask here first.

1. The space floor storage system box that slots in the rear passenger foot well.
2. The removable rear cup holder with brackets.

Where is the best place or way to find part numbers for these?

Curious an a second storage box is placed behind the driver? Or does this impede the drivers ability to adjust the seat?

Neither the storage boxes or the rear cupholders are available from UK Audi dealers sadly. They were discontinued a fair while ago. The storage boxes are possibly still available from Audi tradition in Germany but with a limited colour choice. The last time I checked only twist was listed.

Evening and welcome to the Club,

Here you’ll find us a very helpful bunch who will try our hardest to answer you questions.

The items you’re after do tend to pop up in the Market Forum but not very often. To view these pages you’ll need to upgrade your account with us. An explanation of how to do this is contained within the welcome email you should have received, please do let me know if such an email hasn’t arrived and I’ll look into it for you.

Both items you’re after are still available from Audi Tradition. They may not have all colours though. Audi Tradition aren’t currently shipping to the UK but there are ways around this.

You can certainly have Space Floor Boxes under both the drivers and passengers seat, you should be able to make out 2 Twist coloured boxes in my Project OEM A2, certainly does not interfere with moving any of the seats:

73BA7EB7-EBA7-4B8A-B9DA-09F489E1A071.jpeg

If you have any further questions please do ask away. Welcome again.

Kind regards,

Tom

I thought of some easy beginner “upgrades” and I wanted to know if the following parts are still available directly from Audi. I know it’s probably best contacting them myself but I thought I’d ask here first.

1. The space floor storage system box that slots in the rear passenger foot well.
2. The removable rear cup holder with brackets.

Where is the best place or way to find part numbers for these?

Curious an a second storage box is placed behind the driver? Or does this impede the drivers ability to adjust the seat?

Part 28 and variants (different colours)

Also, put this in your bookmarks and when you've got time have an explore - it's the easiest way of finding part numbers if we (in A2oc) don't know the answer already.

very best of luck!!

Morning,

To assist your search I wanted to add links to what you’re after but Audi Tradition has been down recently.

Today is a new day and their website is fully functional.

Specs Floor Box (only Platinum available):
AD19D0A7-DF0C-41DB-93E1-780A44BD8322.jpeg

Rear Cup Holder (only Twist and Platinum available):
26276F23-6C09-4818-8650-54CFEF12849D.jpeg

To mount the Rear Cup Holder as Audi intended you require the following items:
B29CC4E6-4D49-4F6F-9A78-EAB5FA39CD77.png

[14] Front bracket part no: 8Z0 864 079B (this specific item only mates to the A Revision rear cup holder which is shown as available above):
149AB6F2-0D80-4319-B7CA-0191555C09A5.jpeg

[15] Rear bracket part no: 8Z0 864 080:
F869D51C-E581-41F6-B26F-63562E835F56.jpeg

[16] Metal adapters (2) part no: 8Z0 864 455) No longer available so DIY manufactures item is the only solution. Paul @depronman can supply these in plastic from his 3D printer.

Hope this helps your desires as the remaining stocks won’t last too much longer I suppose. As I said in an earlier post, Audi Tradition isn’t shipping to the UK but there are ways around this if you k own someone in Germany who is willing to purchase for you, have items delivered to them and finally ship to you in the UK. There is a member on here who has assisted us copious times in the past so might be worth engaging in a PM with him. His name is Rick and this is the username (@Rickmeister) you need to have a chat with.

Kind regards,

Tom

If you have standard front seats, there are no issues with having a rear storage box behind the driver’s seat.
If you have Sport front seats, the driver’s seat argues with the rear storage box when adjusted to its lowest position. Unless you’re really tall and like to have your seat as low as it possibly goes, it’s no issue at all.
Nevertheless, due to this, it wasn’t possible to order rear storage boxes in combination with Sport seats from factory. Audi considered these two options to be mutually exclusive.

Cheers,

Tom

If you have standard front seats, there are no issues with having a rear storage box behind the driver’s seat.
If you have Sport front seats, the driver’s seat argues with the rear storage box when adjusted to its lowest position. Unless you’re really tall and like to have your seat as low as it possibly goes, it’s no issue at all.
Nevertheless, due to this, it wasn’t possible to order rear storage boxes in combination with Sport seats from factory. Audi considered these two options to be mutually exclusive.

Cheers,

Tom
Didn’t know that. Every days a school day!

I bought it for my A2 however, was the wrong colour for my interior.

Neil
Evening Neil,

The OP was not enquiring about the false floor, the discussion is specifically towards the Rear Cup Holder and the Space Floor Box.

Should you have items to offer outside of the threads topic then please do upgrade your account and advertise these in the Market Forum Sir. A useful guide is here.

Kind regards,

Tom

HNY everyone,

as Tom @2work mentions, AT is up and running but with the same Brexit flag as before:

With effect from 15.01.2022 the prices for Audi Tradition spare parts will be increased by 3%!

Special offers on selected products reduced by 50%!
Here you can download a list of parts currently on sale. Sales only possible through our webshop and only while stocks last!

Download

Due to the Brexit, we are currently unable to sell goods to the UK (including Northern Ireland). Our systems are not able to handle different tax rates within the same country (UK).
Please be aware that placed orders with a UK address but a different chosen destination country will be cancelled by us.
We are already looking for a solution to this problem, but this will take some time. Thank you for your understanding.

Rick here again and a PSA.
The "Download" mentioned above is an absolute monster of a document covering all Audi models and some very good savings. I have shipped UR Quattro parts amongst others so it may be worth a look.

Back