Engine/Throttle vibrate on certain speeds

vklexer

Hi again :D
New irritating problem came up and I wonder what could it be.
When cruising on lower RPM throttle pedal and i guess the engine vibrates gently like if it is not keeping up.

Lets say you run in 5th gear, release the throttle, gently push it again and leave the pedal in this position maintaining about 70 km/h, it feels like the car is vibrating (throttle pedal gives the vibrations). If you give more throttle the vibrations disappear.
Have any of you endured this problem?

Hey it's 1.4 TDI 55hp
It's most noticeable when I accelerate after releasing the pedal for a while
_______________________________________________________________________________________
The problem was in front right wheel inner joint. It was loose and worn a bit, so it needed replacement.

Last edited:
I am suffering from the exact same problem mostly 4-5 gear 60 mph slightly on the gas getting a weird vibration. I suspect and engine or gear box mounting maybe done bone mount

Hi again :D
New irritating problem came up and I wonder what could it be.
When cruising on lower RPM throttle pedal and i guess the engine vibrates gently like if it is not keeping up.

Lets say you run in 5th gear, release the throttle, gently push it again and leave the pedal in this position maintaining about 70 km/h, it feels like the car is vibrating (throttle pedal gives the vibrations). If you give more throttle the vibrations disappear.
Have any of you endured this problem?
Hi there have you been able to sort this vibration ?if so want did you replace?

Oh right sorry I didn’t see that. Do you think he is talking about the cv joint ? Inner or outer? Sounds like he talking about inner cv

Oh right sorry I didn’t see that. Do you think he is talking about the cv joint ? Inner or outer? Sounds like he talking about inner cv

Hey, yes the inner cv joint. It could be different on your side. Just try and check cv joints for wobble, movement for start

Will check thanks . Also getting a click/clunk noise from front when 1st gear blipping throttle on and off think it mite be related

Back