Fantasy GPmasters competition

wooly A2

Hi All
Would just like to bring a little bit of competition amongst us and was wondering if anyone would consider entering a Fantasy GPmaster's
league i was thinking on maybe each person can enter as many teams as they like at a cost of £5 Per Team i have run several of these before with work colleagues and always prove to be very popular so if you are interested
in entering this competition please reply to this thread or email me so i can get some idea how many people are interested ......

The Season started today with a win for Nigel Mansell so you already have an idea who is good and who is bad to help you out there are some great ex F1 drivers in this challenge it even has commentary by Murray Walker
see this link

http://www.gpmasters.com/index.htm

There are 14 drivers to choose from all driving identical cars and i thought if we all chose 5 drivers each then whoever gets the most points at the end of the season takes the booty depending on how many people enter i will consider a prize for 2nd place the points will be awarded for
1st 10 pts
2nd 8 pts
3rd 6 pts
4th 5 pts
5th 4 pts
6th 3 pts
7th 2 pts
8th 1 pt and 2 extra points for pole position .........

If you would like to play then you will have to send me payment by post
or Paypal to register your team.....
Dont forget to name your team as well ...

If no one is interesting in paying £5 to enter a team then we could
always do it just for fun any idea's .............just would be nice to
have some sort of competition between us for a laugh .......

I've run the Fantasy F1 at work for the last couple of years but after this year I've lost all enthusiasm for it. This seems like a much simpler format though.
I saw the race at Kyalami which I thought was excellent. What other races are planned? I thought it was said that there won't be any other races until next year now.

I run a fantasy football game at work. There about 14 of us but as the season goes on people tend to lose intrest leaving just a few playing.

Back