Floppy Sun Visor

My driver's side sun visor seems to be losing its clutch power, and when pushed up against the windscreen, it drops back down an inch or two. At the moment, it's just a bit annoying, but if it deteriorates further, I'm thinking I'll have to get a new one. The trim code is N0E/YA, which I think is signifies that the upper interior trim is platinum/grey. Can someone confirm this, and supplementary question: I don't have lights in the visors; will ones with lights still fit? Not bothered about getting them working, just want to be able to see where I'm going!

Yes it will fit and I’ve got one here if you need it.
Hi Steve - I have a floppy drivers side sun visor and wonder if you have one for sale? Does the visor simply pull out of the roof - there does not seem to be any obvious screws. The clip on the left hand side seems to be fine.
Kind regards,
Neal

Hi Steve - I have a floppy drivers side sun visor and wonder if you have one for sale? Does the visor simply pull out of the roof - there does not seem to be any obvious screws. The clip on the left hand side seems to be fine.
Kind regards,
Neal
Hi Neal

There's a screw hidden under a little plastic cover. Yes I've got one for sale in the marketplace at present £10 plus £4.65 postage. Send me a pm and we can sort it out.

Back