Forum posting query

VAG fool

Why is it that when I go to my Members cars topic, the forum always directs me to the original post, not the last one made/most recent.
Its a little thing but mildly irritating when posting updates!

Sorry but do not understand the part about Members cars topic? Can you give a better example?

Ok, if I got to "your account" and then "your threads" and then to "The Black Pearl" I always arrive at post no 1, so then have to scroll to bottom and then >> to get to the last post.

Why is it that when I go to my Members cars topic, the forum always directs me to the original post, not the last one made/most recent.
Its a little thing but mildly irritating when posting updates!
Evening,

This is not the technical ‘reasons why’ answer as I’m not an expert on the Cubs software but here goes:

When you select a thread, it indeed opens up at the first post. If there are new/unread lists then you should be taken straight to These new/unread posts.

If you want to open up in the most recent area then use the page numbers that are available at the top. Selecting the last page number will still take you to the top of that page and not to the latest post.

The page number should be obvious on a PC and also on a smart phone, if you do t get the page number option in your smart phone try twisting your phone to landscape.

I’m sure someone who understands it more that me will be along soon enough. This is just how I navigate through the forum.

Kind regards,

Tom

If you can see the link on the right hand side of the thread's entry in the list, use that. It goes to the last post, same as when you list threads in forums or on the homepage.

I though landscape was the default for using a mobile. Unless you have eyesight like a ?house rat.?

Back