Goodbye wonderful people!

Hello, after 2 years ownership i am leaving as i have brought a Polo R line.

After about a year of hourly searching for my next ,very high spec and missing out by others also on the same search .

I started looking at the Ford Fiesta St Line and found the exact same spec problem.

I also took a 100hp Fiesta for a test drive and told them it was boringly slow! Well compared to a remapped tdi75 it is.
Which they replied “ Nobody has said its boring before!”

So i continued to search nearest main dealers to my house as to not travel far if my car has a problem.

I stumbled across the 6C Polo R line.
It had the high spec i was after, as standard.

Thank you all for your knowledge & help along the way, especially @depronman @sciroccorrado @Proghound @A2Steve @steve_c & @A2 Louis .

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, after 2 years ownership i am leaving as i have brought a Polo R line.

After about a year of hourly searching for my next ,very high spec and missing out by others also on the same search .

I started looking at the Ford Fiesta St Line and found the exact same spec problem.

I also took a 100hp Fiesta for a test drive and told them it was boringly slow! Well compared to a remapped tdi75 it is.
Which they replied “ Nobody has said its boring before!”

So i continued to search nearest main dealers to my house as to not travel far if my car has a problem.

I stumbled across the 6C Polo R line.
It had the high spec i was after, as standard.

Thank you all for your knowledge & help along the way, especially @depronman @sciroccorrado @Proghound @A2Steve @steve_c & @A2 Louis .

You will be back soon. I like that the tdi75 plus a certain remap is better to drive than a fiesta with similar hp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Back