Grand Theft Auto 4..

I'm already quite happy as I have GT5 Prologue - just a shame I don't have a wheel at the moment.
A Logitech G25 would be nice......

Edit - OK, just had a look online and have to admit it does look quite good - I might be tempted.

Last edited:
ill be getting it 2morow for the 360(has downloadable levels and cars the ps3 doesnt) bought mario kart on the wii last week but havnt had much chance to play it as the misses is always playing wii fit.

I've been playing on metal gear online and kickin ass on it, code name solid chuck, but yeah i'll no doubt be getting gta... Just so i can do things that i can't in real life, and get away with it ha ha

One more day! I've booked tomorrow and wednesday off specially:)

Man that is crazy!!! :D I hope you're not going to lock yourself in a room with the curtains closed are you? ;) It's something I'll be doing when MGS4 comes out! SSNNNNAAAAAAKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Not happy. Royal mail have said its delayed until tomorrow. I bought the special edition one which is £20 more from HMV, as they said it will definately be here for release day. Since its not, HMV owe me some money....

A friend told me it's kick ass!!! Especially the online modes. :D Have to wait till Thursday to get a copy cos I didn't pre order one...

Back