Greetings from Latvia

AluminijaCuka

Hey everyone!

I'll keep this rather short, it's been a long day and I'm beat. I've been going through a lot of posts on here for a few days now and learned a fair bit about this fantastic little car. And I'll need all the info I can get since as of today I'll be fixing up and driving an A2 that has replaced our old rusty Mercedes A class.

A lot of little things that need fixing but I am confident it's going to be worth it.

Attachments

• 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 149
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 154
Hey everyone!

I'll keep this rather short, it's been a long day and I'm beat. I've been going through a lot of posts on here for a few days now and learned a fair bit about this fantastic little car. And I'll need all the info I can get since as of today I'll be fixing up and driving an A2 that has replaced our old rusty Mercedes A class.

A lot of little things that need fixing but I am confident it's going to be worth it.
Wow! Looks fantastic and a very high specification as well.

A warm welcome :)

Hey everyone!

Looks worth learning and fixing for that Bobby dazzler ?

A wise decision ? If only more A-class owners had also done that 20 years ago ;)

Welcome aboard, lovely A2 you have there. You're right, it's definitely going to be worth it :)

Back