Has anybody done a proper ice install ?

Azim

Im thinking of doing a stereo install in my car ,but struggling for ideas
Ive got some
and kit lying around from the days i was more into car audio .
This includes a
Pioneer cd headunit Deh600bt
DLS Ca31 amp
Genesis 10.1 sub
Audison voce mid bass
Dls Nordica tweeters
Im looking for ideas on where and how to mount the amp so the boot floor is fully accessible .

So guys can you show me whats been achieved with your installs .

Why not mount the amp in exactly the same place as the OEM Bose amp, under the floor drivers side?

It keeps the cables short with the exception of the sub in the boot

I have done a few installs over the years, the latest was a Gladen system in my old BMW 535d GT with a 6 channel Mosconi amp.

Ian

I'm new to the Audi A2 scene .
Are we talking about the drivers side boot space .
Or is the a false floor In fromt of the drivers seat ?.

Last edited:
Under the drivers feet, lift the carpet and you will find a removable metal cover, under there is good space and where the Bose OEM amp goes if specified.

Ian

I've been thinking about this for a while. You can get a pre out RCA plug which goes in to the back of the standard stereo. This would keep the look factory.
Its just a front and rear so you'd need to add something for sub control.
My thought for the sub was to use the Bose sub box and just fit something bigger if possible but I've not got my thinking cap on for that yet.

Under the drivers feet, lift the carpet and you will find a removable metal cover, under there is good space and where the Bose OEM amp goes if specified.

Ian
That's great news .
I will look into this tomorrow and hopefully find a ideal place for my dis amp ,

Last edited:
Back