Has anyone famous owned an Audi A2?

She is famous AND a scientist.

Bah! Kate Humble is not a scientist. She has her interest in wildlife and no doubt has subject-specific knowledge, but she's a television presenter. Her scientific education goes no further than O-level, at which she, by her own admission, didn't excel.

Tom

timm[LEFT said:
[/LEFT]us;199012]Bah! Kate Humble is not a scientist. She has her interest in wildlife and no doubt has subject-specific knowledge, but she's a television presenter. Her scientific education goes no further than O-level, at which she, by her own admission, didn't excel.

Tom

In that case, like when I had my feet fixed! I stand corrected!!

Thank you for providing the facts again Tom.
Looks like I was miles off with my last comments.

Cheers
Steve B

In that case, like when I had my feet fixed! I stand corrected!!

Thank you for providing the facts again Tom.
Looks like I was miles off with my last comments.

Cheers
Steve B

To be honest Steve, I think this was my pedantry at work again. :)
I find Kate Humble a little vacuous, so felt compelled to defend the true scientists.

Tom

To be honest Steve, I think this was my pedantry at work again. :)
I find Kate Humble a little vacuous, so felt compelled to defend the true scientists.

Tom

Professional pride is not a bad thing.
So I can inderstand your position.

Steve B

I bought an A2 off the actor Gary Mason (of peak practise apparently)...it is now residing in sunny Cornwall... he owned it for 10years prior to it losing power steering, a mate of mine knocked on because it had two flat tyres and was covered in algae and moss, told ' the bloke'he had a friend in Wales who repaired them.. he sold it to me.

I started reading this tread until I came across my own post and realised it was dated 2014 - talk about raising the dead. I've no idea who Mr. Krause is - the page no longer exists.

Maybe when A2s get really rare someone rich and famous will buy one to add to their collection

It's reputed that Jay Kay of Jamiroquai fame and all round Audi fancier has an A2.

Screenshot_20210729_231343_com.facebook.katana.jpg

Ha ! Excellent thread revival! Closest Alison has got is someone who was on the TV fairly recently drove her a few years ago. ?

Back