Head unit with Nokia ck 100

kraig22

Good evening all . I'm having an issue and I know someone on here will know the reason.
I've fitted a Nokia ck-100 for the Bluetooth to the symphony head unit on a 2001 tdi75 .
The issue I'm having is only the front speakers are runnning while the head display reads telephone.
Am I missing something that needs modification on the wiring ?
Also it able to play songs without the head unit needing to even be on. So I'm understanding it's only using the speakers and built in amp of the ck100 .
Is there a way to make it amp through the head unit?
Cheers for any info
Kraig

Evening Kraig,

Hope all is great along the road Sir. Have you studied the installation section of the user manual (attached).

I’ve played with one of these before but some time ago so not familiar with your questions right now. I’ll also reread the installation section to see if I can assist. From memory though you can choose whether to have music through the HU or the Nokia module.

Give me an hour and I’ll come back to you if no one else has by then.

Kind regards,

Tom

Attachments

• CK-100_HF-22.ENv1.pdf
    435.6 KB · Views: 62
Evening Kraig,

Hope all is great along the road Sir. Have you studied the installation section of the user manual (attached).

I’ve played with one of these before but some time ago so not familiar with your questions right now. I’ll also reread the installation section to see if I can assist. From memory though you can choose whether to have music through the HU or the Nokia module.

Give me an hour and I’ll come back to you if no one else has by then.

Kind regards,

Tom
It seems to play the music fine just only through the front speakers . It's not the worst but wouldn't be best running on all the speakers. Thank you Tom .

Cheers Tom I can can see where I need to make a change. My manual had vanished . Looks like I need to snip a wire and add a plug to the kit.
Thanks

Back