Hello again :-)

yoyoman

Hi being bored at my work place so I was looking at the forum of my old love the A2.

I was not at this forum for years but I am gonna try to find an A2 again after not having one for years.
Just to buy and keep it as I am reaching old age :) as a collectors item.
So maybe in the near future this old man will have another A2 again after selling it in 2005.

If not everybody a nice holiday

Jeff

Welcome back Jeff. You're not the first to return, been there myself, infectious little blighters the A2. Good luck in sourcing one in time. Merry Christmas.

Hi being bored at my work place so I was looking at the forum of my old love the A2.

I was not at this forum for years but I am gonna try to find an A2 again after not having one for years.
Just to buy and keep it as I am reaching old age :) as a collectors item.
So maybe in the near future this old man will have another A2 again after selling it in 2005.

If not everybody a nice holiday

Jeff
I too have only recently rejoined and seemingly for the same reasons. I’ve got a fair few years (decades actually) before I retire and I’ve got so say that I love my A2 despite it probably being the cheapest purchase price of any car I’ve ever had with the (exception of my first).

Welcome back, you even sold your first A2 around the time I sold my first one.

Jeetesh

Back