Hello everyone

Anne

Can anyone supply a headlamp light switch/ fog light unit or a climate control front panel for a 2003 1.6fsi or advise how to tidy these up.

please send to members who may help.

cheers

Can anyone supply a headlamp light switch/ fog light unit or a climate control front panel for a 2003 1.6fsi or advise how to tidy these up.

cheers

There are sticker sets on eBay for a cheap fix but they require cleaning up the buttons and dials prior but good results can be had, I did one 4 years ago for a friend and it still looks good.

Otherwise you would want a hard touch version of both these items, they come up for sale now and again between £30 - £60 for the switch and the climate panel I think the going rate is £50 - £80 but I’m sure someone will correct me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stickers found here

Climate

And the light switch ones here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cheers
I have a couple of headlight switches (with fog positions) available (after I converted to Auto headlights). If you PM me your details I will post one to you free.

Steve B

I have a couple of headlight switches (with fog positions) available (after I converted to Auto headlights). If you PM me your details I will post one to you free.

Steve B
Hi thank you for the reply it's the housing I need as badly worn interior

Hi Anne,

Have a look at the link from last Autumn concerning climate buttons, it is pretty comprehensive.

Andy

Back