Hello from Cleethorpes..

bob

Hi im a new member here and just getting a bit more used to this site,WOW its a fantastic site,very informative and friendly helpful members...Im bob from North-Cotes near Cleethorpes, Lincolnshire...Often commuting to Norfolk tho to out static van...Im a proud owner of my A2-1.4tdi,(red I )..90, 5 seater....I purchased this on weds, thurs my first job was to repair the door strap,a relatively easy job..this morning saw her blessed with 12 months mot....I will try and get some piks up when I fathom out how to ! Thank you all whom has already welcomed me to this A2 Family, Bob.

hi bob i live near by at north thoresby, my picture was taken in the crown and anchor pub at tetney lock

Reactions: bob
hi bob i live near by at north thoresby, my picture was taken in the crown and anchor pub at tetney lock
Hi Steve, its nice to hear from members close by,--My mobby number is -07950-88-72-72,for future ref if you find yourself at the pub one sunny afternoon...(and fancy a chat)....obvouisly an orange or a shandy..lol...Just found out the little bit of rattling ive heard from the car is my dual mass flywheel....Which is pants to say the least...

Welcome Bob. We have quite a few members around the eastern side of the country. I am hopefully finalising a Norfolk based meet up and drive out around the third weekend in September if you would be interested. But hope to meet you and your A2 someday ?

Reactions: bob
Welcome Bob. We have quite a few members around the eastern side of the country. I am hopefully finalising a Norfolk based meet up and drive out around the third weekend in September if you would be interested. But hope to meet you and your A2 someday ?
Hello Teresa and thank you for the welcome,I actually live in a little village Near-North-Cotes,just up the road from Cleethorpes,but im often in Norfolk,as I have a static van there.......Indeed keep me in the loop,as yes im always up for a meet whenever possible....Thank you, Bob

Back