Information Hello from Romania - Audi A2 1.4 petrol

haro

Hello to everyone,

I'm driving an A2 since last year and was reading the posts here ever since but did not have the chance to sign in and say hello so I do it today.

My A2 is a black one, 1.4 petrol, OSS (not working anymore), BOSE with factory fitted subwoofer+CD chager, heated seats, 16" alloys, fog lamps, parking sensors on the back etc.

Your forum is great, a very nice read.

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Wellcome to the A2oc. You have q great A2 there. Even if the open sky dose not open its nice to have the light coming in.

cheers

david

Hello folks,

Time has come (unfortunately) to say goodbye to my A2. I loved the car but also have to admit that I invested a lot of money to try to make it ok, I believe the previous owner did not take good care of it, and still was not close to what i was hoping to get from it. That plus the need for more space (my wife and I have started a small business) made me sell it. Even if I now have a different make, I still spend time looking at A2's on the internet and I always turn my head on the street when I see one.

I really hope that one day I will be returning to an A2 1.4TDI 75 or 90hp, brilliant little cars with timeless design and impressive fuel economy.

Thanks for the help I received on this forum and talk to you soon!

Back