Hello

Emma

Just put a deposit on this little one, my first A2, 2001 1.4 SE TDI, high mileage but seems to have been well cared for. Needs a good name ?
IMG_20200718_124043.jpg

Welcome ! Anyway, you'll get all the advice you need here - everyone will help you out and there are some extremely knowlegeable people. And hopefully there'll be a social event for us northern A2 owners at some point.

Thank you, I've been reading though a lot of threads trying to do some research and I'm very glad to have joined such a friendly group.

Welcome aboard :) They always look nice in dark colours with the glass sunroof (OSS). I've got one with it in the same colour :D

Just put a deposit on this little one, my first A2, 2001 1.4 SE TDI, high mileage but seems to have been well cared for. Needs a good name ?View attachment 67217
Welcome to the best car forum, for the best car on the internet. Unfortunately I’m no good with names. Hence why every Audi I have had has been called Klaudia. ? bring your as yet un-named car to a social one day when things get back to normal. Happy A2ing ?

Welcome to this great Forum Emma.
I’m in West Yorkshire too. Although I no longer have an A2, I keep in touch with this great group having made many friends over ten years. Enjoy your new A2.

Regards
Hilary

Back