Help! Can’t get in my A2 it won’t unlock

Last week one of my remote keys stopped working, today the other one stopped working, and I can’t unlock the doors with the key in the lock either, with either key. When I turn the key in the lock I hear the sound of the central locking working but none of the doors unlock and the alarm LED continues flashing. Can anyone help me out with this? Thanks

Rusty911

A2OC Donor
@timmus your red phone's going off again I think! Good luck Windy, I'm sure help is on its way in one form or another. Are you in urgent need to get in, or can it be pondered through to a solution? As @oneflewover says, door glass is easier to sort and more readily available used than the small windows at the rear.

Can't help you I'm afraid but best of luck 👍

😊 Solved thanks guys. The picture in the manual is a left hand drive car. Turns out that turning the key to the right unlocks it, and left locks it. Replaced key batteries and it’s all good again. Just a coincidence that both batteries went out within a week of each other.

Rusty911

A2OC Donor
😊 Solved thanks guys. The picture in the manual is a left hand drive car. Turns out that turning the key to the right unlocks it, and left locks it. Replaced key batteries and it’s all good again. Just a coincidence that both batteries went out within a week of each other.
Classic! Great outcome though: solved before @timmus even got his cape on. Good news indeed.