Hi from London

H-M3

Hi Peeps! I thought I introduce myself first before I start harassing everyone;). I have recently sold my little SEAT Ibiza 1.4tdi due to the “Son of a Bus drivers” ULEZ policy. I always had my eye on the A2 so I put deposit down for a nice 2002 1.4 petrol. I should pick it up this week once I sort the parking out. Previous owner has had it for 15 years plus so seems decent. It has few niggly things that need sorting. Pan roof not working, speaker grills cracked, loud noise when drives door opened, difficult to start when engine hot, headlights misting up when wet and the old chap managed to reverse out and caught the left mirror on the garage wall so that will need glass and cover. And mainly a good detail inside out. Can’t Wait? any tips, charity or advice most welcome. Lol

Good morning and welcome to the club. A wealth of information and a friendly inclusive community.

Some help might be forthcoming from:
I look forward to the pictures of your new purchase. Enjoy the forum, and as COVID eases, the return of a social scene if this is your thing.

Btw, it can often be easier to find specific discussion topics by searching in google followed by 'A2OC'.

Cheers,

Darren

I forgot to add, for a one-off fee of £2 you can upgrade your account to access the marketplace. Upgrade is achieved through the ringed area below:

InkedScreenshot 2021-06-29 091323_LI.jpg

Yep, every one of those issues are classic A2 well documented problems with a solution already worked out for you. Enjoy!

If you want the roof working then pls give us a shout, we are in Staines. We probably have a spare set of speaker grills as well.
oh, and another vote for Gary at B&F autos.

Ian

If you want the roof working then pls give us a shout, we are in Staines. We probably have a spare set of speaker grills as well.
oh, and another vote for Gary at B&F autos.

Ian
Thanks Buddy, I think I want the car mechanically decent first then I will contact you for the roof??

Check straps are reconditioned ones
I need your old straps back
£25ea
£20ea deposit returned in full once I get your old straps back
Postage £4.40 and I can send a single or pair of straps for the same postage

PayPal friends and family only to [email protected]
Leave your name and address in the PayPal note please

Cheers. Paul

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bought cam belt kit with pulleys, drive belt and pulley from carparts4less. Also ordered water pump from the Stealers as didn’t want take risk with aftermarket ones.

Back