How can I check what colour my door cards are? (black or grey)

BusBoyT2

Hi. I want to replace the rear door cards on my A2 and want to make sure I buy the correct colour.

In my log book it says Paint No./Interior equipment AMF --- EWQ

Then it gives me a bunch of codes relating to optional equipment.

Thanks for your advice.

Those codes are the engine and gearbox. There will also be a paint code e.g LZ5Q (repeated) and the one you want for your interior will be something like N0G/YA. Specifically it's the Yx code that tells you what colour scheme your interior is in, the leading part of that is the seat type and fabric. What do you see there?

Edit: If the car is the one in your profile photo, my money is on YA which is Soul (black), but please still confirm what you see.

Last edited:
Here you go.

Attachments

• VIN AUDI.PNG
    VIN AUDI.PNG
    312.6 KB · Views: 138
I meant of the interior itself lol, but i'm sure someone will be able to decipher the colour code from your photo.

Evening,

I’m not exactly close but if you’re ever passing Leicestershire I can offer you 2 rear door cards in Soul, free of charge. They are currently fitted in Project 250 but will be happy to remove them and put Soul Armrests/handles back on.

It’s this sort of offering that will make me finally finish off the hybrid door cards in this particular A2. Can you first confirm that you have manual rear windows.

Kind regards,

Tom

Back