Hub caps wheel centres for 04 1.6FSI

Neleus

Hi does anyone have, or know where I can get cheaply, one of the above please. Tyre fitter broke one.
Thanks

To answer that we'd need to know which wheels it has, the 6-spoke 16", 9-spoke 17" or even something different?

You could look on the Market. Click your name in the menu bar, Account Upgrades, there's a one-off £2 fee via PayPal to access the Market to buy or sell.

To answer that we'd need to know which wheels it has, the 6-spoke 16", 9-spoke 17" or even something different?

You could look on the Market. Click your name in the menu bar, Account Upgrades, there's a one-off £2 fee via PayPal to access the Market to buy or sell.
Thanks I've connected, waiting for conformation.

I’ve got 4 for a 16” 6 spoke SE wheel.

I’ve replace all mine for new ones. I was going to refurb and sell however decided that I’d keep one or more if any happened to break in future as clearly they are getting more sparse.

I don’t need four and could send a picture of each as condition varies from average to very good and all have the retaining clips in place.

As stated above you need to advise which wheels or take a picture.

Hello, and thank you. Attached are a couple of pics of the 16" wheel and a c/u of the cap itself. They appear to be the same/similar to the one's in your photo, with the cap being 14cm in diameter. Would like to see pics please.
All the best.

Attachments

• Audi A2 wheel hub cap 001.JPG
    Audi A2 wheel hub cap 001.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 231
  • Audi A2 wheel hub cap 002.JPG
    Audi A2 wheel hub cap 002.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 214
Back