I did a thing.

WelshAlex

My exhaust hanger snapped so ended up popping into Longlife.
Did a cracking job and next year will get from the turbo to the back box done to match.

0652BBAE-D187-4CEF-800F-2C1FBC64B3C4.jpeg

Attachments

• 04B275E7-5902-4C0F-A0AE-5C5501AA5027.jpeg
    04B275E7-5902-4C0F-A0AE-5C5501AA5027.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 230
Thanks
Might look at that for my TDi, needs flexi pipe which I’ve got , do you have a part number or anything or is it specific to Longlife?

Just noticed I’ve got a ‘Longlife ‘ near me in Leeds so any info on the part would be good
Thanks
Brendan

It’s all custom made. Tell them what you want and they make it there and then.
Hi Welsh Alex,
Looks like they’ve done a good job, out of interest where about’s were they?
I had a full system made for a car by long life but can’t for the life of me remember
Where they were located.
Thanks
Keith.

I had a downpipe and de-cat done on project Peppa by Longlife that mated up to the powerflow cat back. It made a massive difference to the smoothness through the Rev range and turbo pickup. Highly recommend them.

@Hef will have to let you know how it is now ? ? out ?

714C6543-71A6-4A23-9D09-9D58F348D75C.jpeg

Hi Welsh Alex,
Looks like they’ve done a good job, out of interest where about’s were they?
I had a full system made for a car by long life but can’t for the life of me remember
Where they were located.
Thanks
Keith.

Do you know what length back box you guys had fitted?
I might have to make one for my 1.4 Petrol engine and not sure if I can use my spare classic mini backbox oval mounted vertically!
RC50 back box is stainless steel in 1.75" which is 46mm OEM size for A2.

Hi WelshAlex. How much was just the back box? Did it cause any issue with MOT noise limits? Thanks
Honestly can’t remember how much it was but wasn’t a lot otherwise I wouldn’t have had it done.
Noise wise there was no issues with the MOT.

Back