interior trimmer / northwest england ? lancashire

Hello good folk of the A2OC i was wondering if anyone can recommend any interior re-trimmers in my area/region (merseyside n lancs) as i have purchased a great set of sport seats today and woud like to upgrade them with part leather? i am quite fussy with the car so i need a top rated trimmer if anyone can possibly help.
thanks anthony

Hello good folk of the A2OC i was wondering if anyone can recommend any interior re-trimmers in my area/region (merseyside n lancs) as i have purchased a great set of sport seats today and woud like to upgrade them with part leather? i am quite fussy with the car so i need a top rated trimmer if anyone can possibly help.
thanks anthony
Hi Anthony
I am in the region also and am in the motor trade. For many years garages I have dealt with have used boundary car care in St. Helens. I have not seen a car done by them for a few years but the guys in there are really good and am sure you wouldn’t be disappointed with their work ?

cheers mate i think i know where that is out by the general hospital? i think but will look it up.
Not far away from there fella, they’re in Sutton, I know most of the guys in there as I’ve dealt with them a lot as contractors to dealers I’ve worked with.

Back