Jules's photo thread

KekseKaempfer

A2OC Donor
So, not really a project as such, but instead of lots of polluting photo threads, I'll add them all here.

Looks good in 'ice' blue.
16136880612_a76c14036d_z.jpg

16135810631_5f050c70d6_z.jpg

They do suit the A2 very well and they have the advantage of being "Audi" too.

It might be worth you seeing if you could do it!!!

and your A2 looks great as it is too.

Steve B

Bump to see if it shows up in the member's cars forum. I tried to move it.

Edit: Hmmm. Moving doesn't show up in tapatalk but does ont web.

Last edited:
Looking good Chris - really do like the Crystal Blues !. Does your car still have the original clutch and turbo ?.

Looking great, my crystal blue doesn't look half as good and it's done 40k+ miles less.

Cheers guys. I only wish the inside was as clean. As for parts, new clutch/dmf in August 2013 just before he arrived. The lady we bought it off was having gearbox gear-change problems which turned out to be water ingress in the gearbox itself. I still have the 4th gear whine but it doesn't bother any more. Original turbo as far as I'm aware. Front has a lot of stone chips due to sheer mileage. At some point the passenger side wing/front has been resprayed. Overall though, pretty damn fine motor. Only the tiny annoying things that keep on happening get me down.

Very pleased with the led blinkers all round. The side repeaters are something else. Still haven't found a stop/tail twin filament replacement which gives a big enough differential between tail and stop (in my case fog, as the brakes are in the top lens, where the fogs used to be.).

Back