Leather seat net backs - removal or repair

Pinkythelabrat

A2OC Donor
Hello all,

Is there an easy way or proper way to remove the net-containing frames from the leather SE seats?

I've tried pulling the bottom and there is a little give but not enough to convince me it's the right move and I'm a little afraid to break it.

My nets are baggy and I figure it should be easy enough to retighten the nets if I can access the other side of the frame.

Elsawin was no help but I might be searching the wrong terms - a common problem I have!

Someone suggested a hairdryer - just bubbled the leather a bit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello all,

Is there an easy way or proper way to remove the net-containing frames from the leather SE seats?

I've tried pulling the bottom and there is a little give but not enough to convince me it's the right move and I'm a little afraid to break it.

My nets are baggy and I figure it should be easy enough to retighten the nets if I can access the other side of the frame.

Elsawin was no help but I might be searching the wrong terms - a common problem I have!

Someone suggested a hairdryer - just bubbled the leather a bit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There has been quite a lot of thread revival recently so thought I’d ask if you got anywhere with tightening you nets.

Kind regards,

Tom

Back