Locking Wheel Bolts

A2-BC

Just a quick question. Are all Audi wheel bolts a standard size. I'm after a new set of genuine Audi locking bolts but the size isn't specified in the advert. Seller hasn't replied yet.

Cheers,

Brian

Hi Brian
The locking wheel bolt set used on A2's is 8DO 698 137B. List price from Audi is around £20. These will also be used on several Audi models which have alloys fitted but I suspect there will be other sets with varying bolt lengths to suit different car and wheel combinations.

Cheers Spike

Cheers Spike.

The seller (Stafford Audi) did reply and confirmed the advertised set is correct so they should now be on their way to me.

Brian

Recommend that everyone checks that they've got the part in the toolbag so that you can take the locking wheel nut off when you've got a puncture. Got caught out on this once (once only). It's also not necessarily easy to get a replacement one.

I got the 1 bolt side off and the 1st 2 bolts on the other side. Only cost me 1 ratchet. Any suggestions on the right tool to access that third bolt way up top without removing the cladding?

Sorry, I'm not sure I understand you. Are you saying that you can remove some wheel bolts but not others? What is the cladding that you mention?

will dont spend to much time thinking about that post as its "chopped pork and ham" SPAM. to much time on his/her hands.

Back