Locking Wheel nuts

My FSI I believe was supplied from factory without any locking nuts. They must have been running out of bits when they made my 55 plate!

It has never concerned me, is alloy theft a problem these days? I can't see low value 20 year old wheels attracting the criminal eye and with the centre caps they can't see there are no locking nuts... speaking too soon:(?

Andy

Attachments

• C2C0AA18-10E7-4C32-B978-127D1EC06AF9.jpeg
    C2C0AA18-10E7-4C32-B978-127D1EC06AF9.jpeg
    719.2 KB · Views: 231
My FSI I believe was supplied from factory without any locking nuts. They must have been running out of bits when they made my 55 plate!

It has never concerned me, is alloy theft a problem these days? I can't see low value 20 year old wheels attracting the criminal eye and with the centre caps they can't see there are no locking nuts... speaking too soon:(?

Andy
Unfortunately thieves steal whatever they can if there's the opportunity, not so long ago someone posted a video where a few gipsies jacked a parked car up, and in middle of the day cut the cat off the car..they literally stole half of the exhaust and drove off. So protecting your car with a few bits is a good idea usually.

Back