Look after your windscreen scuttle panels.

Dave M

Admin Team
United-Kingdom
Around 18 months ago an autoglass technician fitted a new windscreen and advised a new scuttle panel as mine was broken at both ends with the tips missing. Ive put this off until yesterday so bit the bullet and paid a visit to Wakefield Audi. I found out that these scuttle panels are no longer available and were discontinued on 1st December 2019....3 weeks ago. There are none in stock across the UK or Europe so its just as well that A2Steve is saving me one for next year..... thanks Steve.

Good man Steve. You will most probably have to pick it up as they are a pain to pack and no doubt will arrive in bits.

Looks like one of those parts to put into stock for the future. The scuttle seems to to be available on that useful German website where members have bought engine under trays recently. I am guessing the website is something like the German equivalent of our TPS.

Probably nearer to £85 when shipping is included but still a worry about the fragile part in shipping and a chunk of money for a bit of plastic.

Andy

Last edited:
Back