Looking Out for You A2 Drivers again.

66Beetle

A2OC Donor
Put a thing on here Thursday Morning but just added to an existing Thread. Mrs was driving and I just could not see the button for a New Thread on my Phone.

Same story today - driving 440 Mile round trip from South Cumbria to St Andrews and back to take my Uncle & Aunty home after my Mothers Funeral on Friday. We’ll be looking out for A2s all the way. Daytona Grey Audi A6 Avant Quattro Black Edition if you see us flashing and waving. Did not see a single A2 all the way there and back on Thursday ! Hope to not be disappointed this time.

Steve

Put a thing on here Thursday Morning but just added to an existing Thread. Mrs was driving and I just could not see the button for a New Thread on my Phone.

Same story today - driving 440 Mile round trip from South Cumbria to St Andrews and back to take my Uncle & Aunty home after my Mothers Funeral on Friday. We’ll be looking out for A2s all the way. Daytona Grey Audi A6 Avant Quattro Black Edition if you see us flashing and waving. Did not see a single A2 all the way there and back on Thursday ! Hope to not be disappointed this time.

Steve
Disappointed again ! On the way back now. No A2s yet !

Including mine I've seen four between here and Dundee and back in two trips out today. They must be avoiding you :)

I only see other A2’s normally when I’m not in mine, take Saturday for instance. We went to Yate shopping center and I passed one black A2 parked outside of McDonald’s and another light blue looking for a parking space the same as us, 2 in the same car park area, could of been a mini meet if I had mine. Then I saw one parked on a side street on the way home.

Yesterday I was in the M4 coming back from Oxford area and I passed a black A2 just before the Chippenham turn off at about 15:45

So that’s 4 in 2 days, I don’t normally see that in a couple of weeks or so!

You're obviously not looking hard enough, this was me and another silver A2 in Leven Fife this afternoon :)

Back