Lovely A2 this morning Hambrook

Cenick

A2OC Donor
United-Kingdom
56be4c524728336789bb55cbfdf9a88e.jpg

Was out for breakfast this morning at the Winderstream Carvery near Bristol and was looking out of the window and saw a car pull up outside, as there was a largish fence in between us I didn’t recognise that it was an A2 at first, I know shame on me!

Anyway I looked to see if I could find the driver, who was on his own, as I thought I might try saying hello but didn’t see him on the way out.

Anyway lovely a looking A2 Tdi, driven by a slightly older gent with a walking stick. Is it a member with this plate, surely it must be?

04963b6b25193b289055fab0b8671554.jpg

cf6586c7c8001f1b7cc6601d91d83616.jpg

While I don’t disagree with you, the complete lack of thought by some designers regarding the integration of number plates really annoys me. And it is not just exotica!

I'm still trying to work out what the registration really is! Someone put me out of my misery ;)

Apparently some owners of these regs with Os and 0s don't get it and put the wrong reg into parking machines and get a ticket!

Must say such parking machines annoy me as it lengthens the queue to buy a ticket. All part of the plan to get us to use apps. Problem is I've got so many parking apps the phone is running out of memory plus I can't remember the passwords!!

Back