More A2 history (One I've not read before)

Nice find and nice article. I just can't get enough of reading pieces like this!
This confirms, once again, we are owners/ custodians of a true engineering masterpiece, as relevant today as it was 20 years ago.
Aye,- True.... I was sitting in an A2 TDI at an Audi dealer about 15-17 years ago thinking, I wish I could afford one of these... Now years later I still think it's one of the best Automotive Ideas to make it off the drawing board and out into the world.....?

Aye,- True.... I was sitting in an A2 TDI at an Audi dealer about 15-17 years ago thinking, I wish I could afford one of these... Now years later I still think it's one of the best Automotive Ideas to make it off the drawing board and out into the world.....?
I did the same but while I thought it looked nice outside I was less than impressed by the cheapness of the dash board and it’s price Jesus!
what a rip off
but now I quite like the dash the space is amazing it’s great in snow or ice too
and no rust

Great article! Thanks for finding and sharing! And it's interesting to note Derek Jenkins was the lead exterior stylist! ?

Back