Multi function steering wheel

Ami

A2OC Donor
United-Kingdom
Hi All:
I wonder if any one can help, I am trying to move the multi function steering wheel from my A2 to install in my new one, can any one tell me apart from the steering wheel what other components do I need to remove at the same time, if any.
I have already bought a normal steering wheel for the old one,
Many thanks

Hi Ami,

There is no wiring for a mutlifunction steering wheel in the recipient A2. You cannot just move components. To have a multifunction steering wheel in the recipient A2, a full retrofit is required.

Cheers,

Tom

Hi Tom:
Many thanks for your reply, so I best leave it alone then.
Thanks again
Ami
I'm more than happy to move the MFSW from one A2 to another, but it's a lot more involved than just swapping components. I guess it all depends on how much this is something you'd really like.

Cheers,

Tom

I do like it, I have been collecting the A2,s for a number of years, I have now 5 of them & decided to keep 1 diesel & 1 Fsi and sell the others.
where about in the country are you ? I am in Horsham west Sussex.
Thanks Tom

I'm more than happy to move the MFSW from one A2 to another, but it's a lot more involved than just swapping components. I guess it all depends on how much this is something you'd really like.

Cheers,

Tom
How can I contact you, could you send a contact no if possible on the forum
Thanks Tom
Ami

I do like it, I have been collecting the A2,s for a number of years, I have now 5 of them & decided to keep 1 diesel & 1 Fsi and sell the others.
where about in the country are you ? I am in Horsham west Sussex.
Thanks Tom
It sounds like you've got a strong appreciation for the A2. :)
Have a read of this thread, as it'll answer many of your questions about me and my services... https://www.a2oc.net/community/inde...audi-a2-upgrades-retrofits-and-repairs.42991/

If you click on my name, you'll get the option to 'Start Conversation'. This allows us to chat privately rather than in public.

Cheers,

Tom

Back