My french lovely A2

fjpsuarez

Hello guys!

Last 2 years we were enjoying so much our 1.6 fsi Pack Plus. We took her to discover France and enjoy the 24h Le Mans. We decided to buy her due to fuel consumption, weight/power ratio and small size. She is practical and easy to park at Paris thanks to rear sensors as well. Our version with beige leather interior match perfect with the back body paint and we love her panoramic roof.

Right now we decide to move into electrics so now we are searching one A2 lover to take care of her due to we have not more space at home.

I bought news wheels coverts from https://originalteilemarkt.de and new official rubber carpets from http://www.ebaystores.fr/24h-Audi-Zentrum-Osnabruck-Shop and a new KYB shock absorbers.

Maybe you can give me some advise to sell it in France to an Audi A2 fan!

Nice looking car. If only the steering wheel was on the other side!

Good luck with the sale. There must be plenty of A2 fans in France?!

Sorry I cannot be of help with the sale request, but thank you for the new original parts links. There are some components listed that I've not seen before.

Ahh nice; a car that drives on the rigth side. How much is this car in France, and what websites for secondhand cars do you normally use?

Robin_Cox - perhaps I am being thick but how do you get the site in English (or even Scottish :))?

Mike

1. \arse on : as a citizen of the world who grew up in Belgium I don't need the German, Dutch or French-language parts sites to be in English to know what they mean (having bought the A2 coffee-table book in German). \arse off.
  2. when I'm not being an utter arse, if you use Google Chrome as your browser for a link it asks you automatically if you want it to be translated using the Google Translate function and generally it's not bad. There are odd words that are weird (false friend) translations but you can usually work it out. If in doubt, try individual words in GT rather than the whole sentence, sometimes you can work it out iteratively. If you need any assistance, I will happily oblige - I had to do so myself. Prior to this chap's message I used online-teile.com 's audi subsidiary for oem original bits, but some more different ones are available at the listed sites that he has given us.

Please appreciate the above message in its tongue in cheek context. I know that in a few weeks that we're all supposed to tell Johnny Foreigner where to go, but I was quite happy where we were thank you.

best, Robin

Robin,

I'll need the Google English / Scottish translator to fully understand the above.

Now if the site was in French I'd have half a chance but the German language has always been incomprehensible to me.

And as for Brexit - don't worry - our esteemed politicians have got everything in hand. Oh yeah and I can also confirm that the moon is made of cheese (100% certain).

Well 52%/48%...…..:)

Mike

Ahh nice; a car that drives on the rigth side. How much is this car in France, and what websites for secondhand cars do you normally use?

We have published the announcement on the LaCentrale website (it is number 1 in France for used vehicles). There are 8 gasoline of which only 3 with 1.6 FSI engine.

By the way, I am planning to take our A2 to the Youngtimers Festival on April 6th, the best place for the 20th anniversary of our unique little model ;)

Back