My new buggy

WayneoA2

I would just like thank suitw2000 (Nic) for passing his A2 to me . Exactly as he described and drove like a dream back to brum....
. Only down side was I got a round of f@@ks off my mom when I got in as she forgot I was going to pick the car up .....( angry little Irish woman with dementia)... so I best be a good boy from now on . ?? .
Needs some Heated door mirrors, the lower rear screen hot demisting and will be going in for a remap .. the stereo will do for now and cruise control .. . But on the whole I'm really pleased with it ... onwards and upwards !

Welcome to ownership club, glad you’ve joined the ranks of us that bought from within the family, it’s the best way to get a good car due to the code of honour around honesty that runs through our ethos.

Welcome to ownership club, glad you’ve joined the ranks of us that bought from within the family, it’s the best way to get a good car due to the code of honour around honesty that runs through our ethos.
Yep glad I did buy into the family .. it's a very nice honest car .. but it just needs my own touch to it ?

Welcome to the club, you are going to enjoy it. Just came back from our weekly motorway drive in order to keep the battery good.

Just gotta get it sorted out as I hate sat nav wires and stuff like that hanging from the dash etc... makes my OCD spike like crazy

Just gotta get it sorted out as I hate sat nav wires and stuff like that hanging from the dash etc... makes my OCD spike like crazy

I feel you. I have looked for age to find a decent solution. In the end I went for a wire charger / holder for the phone which fits in one of the central airvents. You still have one cable, but you can tuck it away for the most part.

I feel you. I have looked for age to find a decent solution. In the end I went for a wire charger / holder for the phone which fits in one of the central airvents. You still have one cable, but you can tuck it away for the most part.
Hard wire kit will be on it's way and maybe a little hole some where out of sight to run a wire to the nav ... I have also found a head unit that has a removable screen and all android so I can run all my apps on it .. but that's for another day .

I would just like thank suitw2000 (Nic) for passing his A2 to me . Exactly as he described and drove like a dream back to brum....
. Only down side was I got a round of f@@ks off my mom when I got in as she forgot I was going to pick the car up .....( angry little Irish woman with dementia)... so I best be a good boy from now on . ?? .
Needs some Heated door mirrors, the lower rear screen hot demisting and will be going in for a remap .. the stereo will do for now and cruise control .. . But on the whole I'm really pleased with it ... onwards and upwards !

With the heated mirrors, are you looking for the OEM ones or third party aftermarket ones?

This is only a temp set up till I get a new head unit

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210114-105954_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210114-105954_Gallery.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 137
Back