N75 location

Biggsy

I have a 2003 BHC TDi which occasionally runs without boost. There is an N75 fault recorded so I thought I'd pop a new one on. However, I can't find it! It's not behind the coolant bottle as Google searches seem to suggest. Can anyone guide me please!?

Does this also help..

Hi @RAB yes it is inside item 18. The diagram I posted shows the system and is contained within the dotted line box. This shows what the pipes connect to internally to the box.

Thank you all. Now located, though with new ones costing £280 I've gone for a used one from a breaker!

I would carefully check all the small rubber pipes to and from the N75 to the turbo and waste gate actuator for splits, looseness cracking etc. It only takes a tiny leak from these pressure hoses to switch off the turbo.

I would carefully check all the small rubber pipes to and from the N75 to the turbo and waste gate actuator for splits, looseness cracking etc. It only takes a tiny leak from these pressure hoses to switch off the turbo.
It threw a code up for the N75. However, it's run fine all week. I know the car has stood for some time before I bought it and has covered very few miles over the last couple of years. I do wonder if it was just sticking a bit but is now working better with regular use. I have checked the pipes and they seem fine, but at £15 delivered I bought the part as back up anyway!

Back