Need black genuine rear carpet mats .. now sorted thanks to Crewe Audi and Steve but thanks to everyone ..

Without seeing them in the flesh difficult to tell Halford to do some online only black carpets several sets on eBay Richmond do some has anyone bought any that are as close as possible to Audi original and your very pleased with ?

Whatever set you end up buying just make sure they are for a right hand drive car. Obvious I know, but can be missed especially if buying from Germany.

Yes I realised that several years ago ...as I got exited seeing genuine Audi rubber mats only to find LHD ?
Just looking for a quality set to put in this low 27k diesel I’ve just finished ..still hoping for a genuine set to turn up ?..

I fit these:

All clips in the right place, fit perfectly, a nice dark black colour and super cheap!
Just over 3 years down the line and the drivers corner is starting to wear at the heel pad, with maybe another year left, so pretty good going for the price.
Cheers

I fit these:

All clips in the right place, fit perfectly, a nice dark black colour and super cheap!
Just over 3 years down the line and the drivers corner is starting to wear at the heel pad, with maybe another year left, so pretty good going for the price.
Cheers
Big Thanks ...? just tried ordering out of stock b****r ☹️...

Does A2Steve not have some soul black mats available just now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes I saw them but not drivers unfortunately and I want a matching set ..but I will have those new genuine front ones off Crewe ..I may be able to find a new rear set . I would think a lot easier..no rush but thanks

Just need new black rear genuine Audi now but as the rear is of the same left-hand and right-hand drive I should be okay let’s see..thanks Peter Crewe Audi

Back